Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Next Update

This week's update will come from the floor of the International Builders Show in Orlando... Well not from the floor exactly but from an overpriced Disney hotel room nearby. (And yes is there anything more painful than being in Orlando, at a Disney resort, on business? Yes I am a Disney geek, so for me, this is torture.)

Anyway, should be an interesting time.

2 quick leftovers from last week:

1- Thank you Jim Fairley for the comment and insight- (You can view by clicking on "comments" at the end of my last post) I also received a few e-mails that also brought the same angle. I guess I need to start thinking Globally and not just in North American terms.

2- I have to pound my chest... Super Bowl XLI finished Indy 29 Chicago 17, yours truly predicted Indy 30 Chicago 16. Not bad for a guy that goes by the betting nickname "Mush" Did I bet the game however... of course not... I'm just not that smart.

Next post hopefully Weds Night or Thursday AM to meet my USGNN deadline.

No comments: