Monday, March 06, 2006

NFRC and GANA

Did you see the update on NFRC and GANA working together?

Can it be a hopeful step?

Was the NFRC sincere in its invitation?

On the surface I would say yes, but then while the glow of a smart, forward thinking, move was still shining, Potomac Communications had to come out with a Press Release trumpeting their invitation. See all that then proved was the invite was done because someone pressured them. Instead of trying to do the right thing for the right reasons, NFRC and Potomac needed to spin this "invitation" into some great altruistic offer.

Pathetic. If it was meant to be a true offer then there would be no need to have a press release.

You know I should start getting a commission check from Potomac, I mean without me they'd really have to earn that 100K they get per year from NFRC. Now it comes just too easy.

By the way, 100K per year to a PR agency. I guess "transparency" costs a lot of cash.

No comments: