Monday, March 13, 2006

March Madness

I plan on taking a few days to enjoy March Madness.. unless of course Potomac Communications comes out with their sickly slanted version of what happened at San Diego.

Believe me after the release I saw them come out with after the Atlanta task group meeting, I can only imagine what they will put out after this one. Everything was quiet news wise- no stories except a innocuous one on USGNN, so maybe nothing happened that Potomac could slant...

Anyway for $100,000+ a year that's their job. You gotta love that a group that is "serving the public" needs such a high powered and expensive PR firm... hmmm maybe because they need the spin? I mean why else do you need such an animal? Someday someone more connected than me will start to look into this whole setup and ask questions that may actually get answers... until then I'll keep hammering away- though I am sure eventually I will get a letter to stop.. but I am serving the public.... same as them.. just for a lot less money.

OK so basketball wise I can not see how UCONN can lose.
Upset in first round- Iona over LSU

No comments: