Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all...

One quick note on the postings (or lack there of) here. Only getting a few replies on the actual message board is not a major concern to me as I still get a steady flow of replies to my e-mail. I think some are uncomfortable about posting here, even as anonymous. I have no problems with that plus I am heartened by the viewing stats that I am provided that show a lot more views and visits than I ever thought possible. So thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read, view, comment and e-mail.

Also on a non NFRC or glass note- just read the book Vengeance- it was the story that inspired Steven Spielberg's new movie Munich. The book was tremendous- now I have to carve 3 hours out to go see the movie and see how it is portrayed on the big screen. In any case the book was an intense ride.

No comments: