Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Welcome Again to the BLOG

As more people find this site, I want to re-welcome everyone.

As you will below, already have a few posts and more to follow. Currently the subject is what I consider to be the hottest in our industry right now- the NFRC's plans on rating commercial products.

Believe me, if you are taking the approach of "This will never happen to me" or "I never have to do any of those AAMA or GANA thingees" this is not the case. While AAMA and GANA are trade groups, the NFRC is not. They are designated by the US government as the SOLE provider of energy ratings. If they get this thing going, you will not be able to ignore it.

So dig in, learn, comment (you can post comments, questions etc- on every post if you wish at the bottom right of every post. You can be anonymous if you don't want to log in- it is seriously that simple.

constructive debate- information on hot topics- and keeping the glass and aluminum industry up to speed on the issues that will really affect them is the goal.

So join in the fun.

By the way- here is a link to a story about the debate I talk about in the post below:
http://www.usgnn.com/newsnfrc20051104.htm

Coming up, we'll also do a comparison of Press releases and news article to see where the "spin" is and I will break down the NFRC issue even more.

And yes I am all for talking on other subjects and will!
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Max Perilstein said...

Just an update, when you see a removed post its because it was SPAM.
Blog, SPAM, all of these fun new terms...

Anonymous said...

Why did you delete my comment. That was not SPAM! Good luck w/ the Blog :>

Max Perilstein said...

Wow, off to a good start on this post eh?

Sorry on that- I thought that it was but I blew it.

Thank you for posting and yes pictures will be part of it too!

Anonymous said...

Max...
The Max-Blog looks good!
You're a trailblazer in the truest sense!

Max Perilstein said...

Scott-

Thanks... we are trying!