Sorry for the lack of updates here... For some reason Me, Vegas and the Internet are not getting along very well. I went to post some thoughts this AM and it was misery. Anyway seems to be working now.
- My big review, along with my "who did I get to see report" will be coming along over the weekend. Needless to say it has been amazing catching up!
- Show has been tremendous. Plain and simple. Attendance strong, but better yet, attendees are seriously engaged and interested in the exhibits.
- The GEF event went off nicely- loved the industry panel and as always NGA's Chief Economist Jeff Dietrich delivered yet again!!
- My feet hurt. Badly.
- Some really impressive booth efforts here. I thought last year was good, this year I think may be better in terms of people putting up interesting displays.
- You'd be amazed how quickly you get noticed wearing a bright yellow vest like I was. (I did it so people knew who the chubby bald guy was video taping their booth... I am not the enemy!)
- Some notable folks missing. Yes Greg Carney, that was for you... with Julie Schimmelpenningh close behind! LOL See you both next year!
That is it for now... like I said more over the weekend!