Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Sad Day

Sorry gang, not going to do a normal post this week. While I have plenty to cover, I honestly can't get into it with the terrible tragedy at Virginia Tech still fresh.

As I have noted before in posts and articles, its times like these that makes you think twice when you use terms in our industry like "life or death"- as what we do is nothing of the sort, and when things like Monday's misery hits- now thats the real deal.

One glass related note... as my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved at Va Tech, a special mention to a very good man and friend, Bill Rooks of ACH (Visteon). Bill's daughter goes to Virginia Tech and thankfully is OK, but I can only imagine the pain she is going through, and the fear that Bill and his wife had to deal with while all this was going down. Bill, I hope you and Erin and the rest of the family are hanging in there the best you can.

So next week I'll be back to my snarky, sarcastic self. Until then take care-

No comments: