Thursday, November 09, 2006

Two Posts in one day

Amazing as it is, but I had to post again...

Please if you don't get USGNN, go there now www.usgnn.com and read Penny Stacey's fantastic coverage of the NFRC meetings.

Read todays entry and you will see why I get so mad. See the quotes from Rich Biscoe of lab powerhouse ATI (ATI is a gigantic company worth more than many of us fabricators and glaziers... yet they pay $400 to NFRC and get in return, tons of business, and tons of grant money!)

See when you read it, and you see that every logical argument that comes up gets shot down.. you can clearly see what I am talking about.

But it will never change. The DOE doesn't want to see it and until a legal process can blow this thing up, their deals will continue.

By the way, at least according to the story, Marg Webb of IGMA went at the baord with a big issue- so I must apologize about the note in the previous post about IGMA and Keystone. It still smells funny- but I am at least glad iGMA is not sitting back.

Please go to that site- read today's story and try and tell me that ATI and Rich Biscoe are looking out for the stakeholders... and try tell me how NFRC is as well....

No comments: