Thursday, June 15, 2006

New Technology

As promised, I will also cover other subjects aside from NFRC. (Also a thanks to the many people who have re-visited the last few days- that stats and the e-mails to me were very encouraging and appreciated!)

So today I have to alert you on a cool "new" technology. Its DECOTHERM... (Ok and before you start hammering that this is an Arch only thing it is not, the folks at Oldcastle have it too)

Decotherm is simply the way to go when you want designs on glass. It is superior to sandblast and silkscreen. Check out www.decotherm.net as they explain in more detail and better than me.

But I will say this, at the last few trade shows I have worked, designers have been simply enthralled with Decotherm and what they can do with it. So if you are a glazier and you end up with a decorative spec that wants a custom sandblast or silkscreen- you need to go to Decotherm.

And yes, this is somewhat of an ad (unlike the NFRC I admit when I shill) but I honestly think this process is a winner and the people who have used it will agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»